Saturday, March 24, 2012

Best Jeep Tour??

We will only have one day in Sedona in May.

I%26#39;ve heard about the Pink Jeep tours and Red Rock Jeep tours. Info on the websites didn%26#39;t really help to decide which tour would be best.

We have a 14 yr. old, so we could tour anywhere.

We would love to see the best scenery and take lots of great pictures.

Which is better: Oak Creek Canyon, Soldier%26#39;s Pass,

Broken Arrow, Devil%26#39;s Staircase??

Thanks for your help!

Best Jeep Tour??

Pink Jeep, Broken Arrow is the most popular for many good reasons. That would be my pick.

Best Jeep Tour??

Hi,

Thanks for visiting our beautiful part of the U.S. we appreciate your traveling!

Jeep tour in Sedona - you will not go wrong with Red Rock%26#39;s Soldiers Pass tour or Pink Jeep%26#39;s Broken Arrow tour. They both are fun, interesting, and the guides are both great!

Enjoy your trip!


Broken Arrow. #1 rated activity on trip advisor, and for good reason. (devil%26#39;s staircase is a set of rocks on the Broken Arrow tour).


Thanks!! I will see if I can book one of those tours.

Is it better to go at a certain time of day??


Pick whatever time of day suits your style. It%26#39;s fun at any hour.


There also is A Day in the West Jeep tours and Wisdom Tours.


I just got back from Sedona and loved it, except for my pink jeep tour. I took a coyote canyons tour. I thought we%26#39;d go on a road [or roads] that everyone else cannot go on, thats what I%26#39;m paying for right? We get on a dirt road and as we%26#39;re going along, to my surprise I see many cars and discover that everyone can go on the road were on. Wowza. All you need is a %26#39;red rocks pass%26#39;. For 5 dollars. So for 5 dollars I couldve done the exact same thing we did on this tour, a tour which cost way way more than 5. When it was over I was rather sad and mad. And their Broken Arrow tour might be great, but where are the reviews from people [like me] who have taken their other tours? Its interesting that every review is broken arrow after broken arrow, where are the rest. My advice is get the red rocks pass when you get to sedona, then hit the road, you can do a lot of exploring because with the pass you can go on the dirt roads that take you to beautiful,quiet areas. And bring hiking shoes,there are many trails. I%26#39;m definitely getting a r.rk. pass next time.


Hi Kozy -- Thanks for sharing your experiences. Do you know if you can drive in a ';regular'; car with a Red Rocks pass, or is a jeep necessary? We are renting an economy car for the week, and am wondering if we should upgrade to something else. Thanks!


Just take your own car and go to oak creek. The view is magnificent.You can swim ad pic nic.


Pink Jeep tours Broken Arrow tour gets my vote.

  • lot of oil refined
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment