Friday, March 30, 2012

Scottsdale- trolley/restuaurants

I will be on the McKellips and N Scottsdale location

I think there is a free trolley in Scottsdale, in fact what I printed off indicates 2 - one downtown and one below it. Is it my imagination or does this trolley extend to just north of where I will be?

Also does anyone know of any restaurants nearby where I am staying?

Thanks

Scottsdale- trolley/restuaurants

You%26#39;re right - there is the Downtown Trolley and the Neighborhood Trolley which goes as far south as Roosevelt (about 1/2 mile north of McKellips). You can also use the free Orbit minibuses that go to Tempe. You%26#39;d be on the Orbit Earth line which goes to Tempe Marketplace - several restaurants there.

There are some restaurants along Scottsdale Rd. A good Italian place (can%26#39;t think of the name right now) but mostly chain types. Atlas Bistro on Scottsdale between McDowell and Thomas is wonderful! Duke%26#39;s Sports Bar on McDowell is good casual food. George%26#39;s Gyros on McKellips has fabulous sandwiches. There%26#39;s a Hometown Buffet on Scottsdale Rd.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

Scottsdale- trolley/restuaurants

Thanks I wondered what that orbit thing was. Wish that trolley was a bit closer. First time that I have not stayed in metrocenter area. However I have been to Old town before.

  • row cell
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment