Friday, March 30, 2012

Rio Sabor - Is it worth it?

I went to a Brazilian steakhouse in Georgia last year, and it was fantastic. I am taking my parents to Scottsdale this year, and I%26#39;ve seen good and bad reviews on Rio Sabor. Is this the only Brazilian steakhouse in the area, and can you get your steak well done? My mother won%26#39;t eat anything that isn%26#39;t well-done!!!



Thank you!



Rio Sabor - Is it worth it?


I noticed a For Lease sign outside Rio Sabor last week so called for you - it is no longer in business.





The only other one I know in Scottsdale opened a few months ago - Fogo de Chao. It%26#39;s very popular - parking lot is always packed and the building itself is beautiful. Haven%26#39;t been there so can%26#39;t say how the experience is.





There%26#39;s also Fogo E Brasa in Chandler. I don%26#39;t know if I%26#39;d drive that far for dinner, but it has gotten good reviews.





HTH!



Rio Sabor - Is it worth it?


Thank you so much for checking for me! I will look into one of the ones that you mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment