Friday, March 30, 2012

Double Tree hotel, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale

We have tentatively booked a room in early April here with our 16yo daughter. We must be close to ASU b/c our 2 sons go there. We have stayed in many diff. resorts in the area, but now going for economical. Any info on this hotel???? We have stayed at Arizona Grand, but I don%26#39;t think that water park will be available all week plus they tack on resort fees daily (although close to ASU). Any news on this hotel also??????



Double Tree hotel, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale


It has been many years since I have stayed at the Doubletree. The last time I did it was lovely, room comfortable, pools nice, restaurant good. You already know it%26#39;s a good location and I can%26#39;t think of anywhere else that would give you more for less.





Why is the water park not available at The Grand? It%26#39;s forecase to be 90 here tomorrow so I can%26#39;t imagine why it won%26#39;t be open for guests.



Double Tree hotel, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale


I have stayed there several times. never had any issues. I really like the pool area. The water park should be open unless under construction. I would call the hotel itself to verify. I think there is a fee to use the water park if you don%26#39;t stay at the hotel but I don%26#39;t ever remeber paying a fee to use it while staying there. But this was a couple of years ago as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment