Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Grand Canyon Trip Report

In November %26#39;08 my husband and I spent 4 fun days in the Grand Canyon National Park. We hiked surrounding trails, including a Bright Angel day hike to the Colorado River and back. I have a trip report on my blog, with lots of photos. Here%26#39;s a link:





amakcolor.com/2008/12/grand-canyon-az-2008-p鈥?/a>





Enjoy, and I hope you find it useful!



Grand Canyon Trip Report


Welcome to the forum. Fantastic photo%26#39;s. Thanks for posting!



Grand Canyon Trip Report


Great trip report and awesome pictures! Thanks for taking the time and sharing with TA!



SJG




Excellent report! Thanks for sharing. You survived and have memories for a lifetime. Hope you%26#39;ll return soon.




WOW, what a report,and pictures, I enjoyed every moment of it. Can%26#39;t wait for our upcoming May trip.



Thanks




Great report and awesome pictures!




That was a lovely report, and beautiful pictures. It is amazing seeing the GC for the first time, as we did so last May. I am so proud of you making the hike to the river and back in one day-and I don%26#39;t even know you...LOL. You two must be in excellent shape. Congratulations on that hike. I enjoyed reading the rest of your AZ report, it is a very cool state!




Thanks for sharing. Great to read your trip report and see your photos. We are not hikers as such but will try a little in June this year. With the help of TA forum and trip reports we are getting very excited about our trip. Great forum




What a neat report and stunning photos. You really took advantage of the areas that you visited and saw many parts of the canyon that so many miss.




Thanks everyone for the feedback!



Tymetraveler222, I think we are in decent shape (probably not ';excellent';) - but, most of all, we just love hiking and walking. When you are physically exhausted but your mind is still enjoying the challenge - that%26#39;s what keeps you going, I think.



Everyone else - have fun in the Canyon!




Loved your report and the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment