Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cell Phones

Is there typically any problems with cell reception around the Sedona area? We will be staying at Enchantment and L%26#39;Auberge ....

Also, I%26#39;m assuming we will not have cell reception at the Grand Canyon ... am I correct??

Thanks!

Cell Phones

Depends who your carrier is, but we have never had problems in Sedona, and we believe that we had service at the Canyon also. We have Sprint/Nextel, but you do not have service in all areas.

Cell Phones

We have Sprint and use it in our business here in Sedona no problems.

No problem at the Grand Canyon either so far.


I had problems at the Grand Canyon a few years ago with Verizon.


So glad to see this post. I wondered the same thing.


I have T-Mobile and had zero problems in Sedona. At the GCNP I had really good service in the Village area but it was spotty in other parts.


I have Verizon and didn%26#39;t have problems at the Grand Canyon a year ago and never have problems in Sedona.


Does anyone have At%26amp;T who has been in the area?


AT%26amp;T - yes - and I have had no problems around Sedona or GCNP.


You will be traveling in a somewhat mountainous region. Expect service to be spotty at times. At the very least you should either turn off your phone or keep it on a charger when driving from PHX north to Sedona or from Sedona to GCNP as it will use extra power when searching for a signal.

  • a serious concern
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment