Friday, March 23, 2012

Resort and Spa monthly memberships

Good Morning Everyone!

I am looking for a Resort with a pool and some child friendly activities that we can enjoy over the summer. I think this would be a great way to keep the kids busy on a daily basis and perhaps we can make some new friends with local families. So far, I have found The Sedona Spa at Los Abrigados.It sound great.What do you think? Any other places you would recommend? I%26#39;m looking do do a 2 month summer membership.

Thanks in Advance!

Resort and Spa monthly memberships

I haven%26#39;t been there, but it looks like your best choice for the family. There is Sedona Rqcquet Club and Sedona Fit, but I don%26#39;t think they have children%26#39;s programs.

Resort and Spa monthly memberships

Thanks! If you think of anywhere else,please let me know.

  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment