Saturday, March 24, 2012

best vineyard tour?

You all are the best! The information I%26#39;ve gotten from this forum is so helpful. So here%26#39;s another question...



Over the past year my hubby and I have become wine lovers. I%26#39;ve seen on some of the websites that there are a few vineyards and tours in the Sedona area. My husband would especially love to do this. Any recommendations/suggestions/ideas? Thanks in advance!





best vineyard tour?


I haven%26#39;t done it yet, but it%26#39;s on my %26#39;to do%26#39; list. Some good friends did it a few weeks ago though and told me they had a really good time. There are three wineries in the Page Springs/Cornville area and you can tour them all in a day.



best vineyard tour?


Are these self guided tours or are there packages to sign up for? How far are these vineyards from Sedona? I saw something about a kayak trip to a vineyard. Does anyone know anything about that?



I know the vineyards probably aren%26#39;t the most popular thing to do in Sedona but we will be there a whole week and think it would be a fun side trip.



Thanks again!




http://www.sedonawinetours.com/



The kayaking is an extra attraction on the tour. You can drive to these wineries for free. They are within 30 minutes of Sedona.



gatewaytosedona.com/department/…wineries

No comments:

Post a Comment