Monday, April 23, 2012

Looking to rent a house in Scottsdale in April '08...help!

I%26#39;m looking for a house to rent in the Scottsdale area for 4 nights in April...I%26#39;ve looked on VRBO and am having trouble figuring out where the neighborhoods are located....they%26#39;re listed like: Kierland, Royale Gardens, Scottsdale Ranch, etc...it doesn%26#39;t help someone who has never been to Scottsdale. The link I%26#39;m looking at is: vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/鈥cottsdale





We%26#39;re a family of 4 (kids 14 %26amp; 11) traveling with my parents...we want to be close to shopping and dining in a safe neighborhood.





If anyone is familiar with Scottsdale and can point me in the right direction, please help...



Looking to rent a house in Scottsdale in April '08...help!


try the adds in www.azcentral.com



Looking to rent a house in Scottsdale in April '08...help!


Craigslist.com is also a good resource for renting houses. Just hit the Phoenix link and search for rent. Most are Super Bowl ads right now, so you may have to weed those out.





The Kierland area is wonderful, bounded by lots of shopping, activities and places to eat and play. The other two are just areas...but also not far from the many amenities of Scottsdale. Feel free to email me when you get down to two or three choices and I will be happy to help.




We have been to Scottsdale and Kierland is very nice and safe, there are lots of shops and places to eat.If you have a car it would be very helpful for you as every thing is quite a distance. We are going in April for 2 months so we liked it a lot and I wish I felt as safe in England as I did in Scottsdale.



have a good time its a nice place.

No comments:

Post a Comment