Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel in Sedona

My husband and I are going to Sedona for a couple of nights in March. I have been there only once for one night a few years ago. I am looking for suggestions for a nice hotel - hopefully under $200/night. I would like something close to town (I think). Great view would be nice. Not sure if we would use a pool or if it is even warm enough at that time of year but that might be nice. Thanks!

Hotel in Sedona

I doubt that you%26#39;ll use a pool in March. Take a look at Matterhorn and Best Western Arroyo Robles.

Hotel in Sedona

I kind of figured that. I am from Chicago so was just hoping. Thanks for the suggesetions. I%26#39;ll check these out. Anyone else?


Sky Ranch Lodge. Not close enough to walk to uptown, but only a couple of miles.

http://www.skyranchlodge.com/


I am still trying to decide between these hotels - BW Arroyo Roble/view ($179), Sky Ranch Lodge/full view ($149). I also got a rate of $230 (with $25 resort fee) at L%26#39;Auberge de Sedona and $184 at Amara. Are these places any better? I am not sure why there is a resort fee at L%26#39;Auberge. It looks beautiful but it doesn%26#39;t appear to have a workout area/pool/or anything like that. Any input would be great!


I would go with Sky Ranch or Arroy Robles even the other Best Western Sedona Inn I think in West Sedona has great views. Forget about the pool we%26#39;re having a very wet winter which will mean a fabulouse Spring!


Oops Amara would be even a better choice.


Thanks! Anyone else??


If you want to sit on the porch only, Sky Ranch view is great. If you want to walk the grounds, do Amara. think Amara is the newest too. Sky Ranch is like cabins.

La Auberge is for the resturaunt.

  • garlic off skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment