Monday, April 23, 2012

Marriott Desert Ridge or Squaw Peak?

Still concerned about best place for family of our with two girls ages 12 and 13. Would prefer large comfortable room as we are staying four days with good pools. Posts on Squaw Peak do not seem convincing. Is the property really showing it%26#39;s age? Please help me reach a decision soon!!



Marriott Desert Ridge or Squaw Peak?


I%26#39;ve stayed at Desert Ridge and I think all ages will like it. The pool is great even has a lazy river. Its a new area and developing fast and furious. Tons to do places to eat and shopping all nearby. It would honestly be my first choice.



Marriott Desert Ridge or Squaw Peak?


Thanks. How are the room accomodations? They had been in the process of renovating and I%26#39;m curious if I need to request anything in particular. Just need some reassurance!


  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment