Saturday, April 21, 2012

Scottsdale in April 2008

I am going with a friend and my 16 yr old daughter with her friend for a week to Scottsdale. Both the teenagers want to be able to horseback ride often. Are there any mini camps, lessons, or opportunities to do more than a trail ride? They are experienced riders. Where, how do I contact, what should I look for? Thank you



Scottsdale in April 2008


My contact with horses typically comes at the racetrack, but I do know of some places around Scottsadle. This first one is in Cave Creek (a little north of Scottsdale) and offers more that just a standard trail ride.



windwalkerexpeditions.com/horse_riding.htm





The other one may be suited for lower level riders, but give them a look.





macdonaldsranch.com/horseback-trail-rides.ht…





I just looked at the Scottsdale link and they have one other.





www.scottsdalecvb.com/listings/index.cfm…


  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment