Thursday, April 12, 2012

car rental

We will be flying into Phoenix with our 3 children under 10 years old, in March. We are staying in Glendale. We need to rent a car/minivan and want a nice vehicle. I%26#39;ve had bad car rentals before and would like to avoid this with the kids. Does anyone have suggestions of rental companies or car dealerships to work with or stay away from? Thanks!



car rental


I haven%26#39;t heard of any horror stories coming from the major companies at Sky Harbor. I usually book through Southwest airlines for rental cars. Even when I check rates directly thru car sites or with other travel (discount)sites, Southwest seems to have the best deals, and I rent minivans all the time.



car rental


Visited last Oct and rented minivan from Dollar for 2 weeks. They have a great rate by using AMEX card. No problem at all. Car rentals are located offsite from airport. You will have to take a free shuttle bus after bag pick-up to the car rental site. About a 15 minute deal.




I have a good deal lined up with Enterprise at PHX.

No comments:

Post a Comment