Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Management Company for North Rim Lodging

Any one know anything about the new management company for the North Rim Lodging - Forever Resorts? I was looking up more infor for our trip in August and discovered this. Didn%26#39;t receive any info from them regarding my reservation till I requested it since it was made with the other company which still manages from what I can see the South Rim.



New Management Company for North Rim Lodging


So far haven%26#39;t heard anything negative about it so I guess that%26#39;s good thing!





When I found out about Forever Resorts taking over from Xanterra I panicked. I to made all my reservations thru Xanterra and didn%26#39;t recieve anything via mail or email on the change. I called them just to make sure my reservations were being honored thru Forever Resorts. The represenative assured me that everything was fine and they were honoring all reservations made thru Xanterra and even offered to look-up my reservation to put my mind at ease!!





Needless to say, I feel a lot better now!!!!





SJG



New Management Company for North Rim Lodging


Yes they sent me a new copy of my reservation on their letterhead via email and it still had my deposit on it too - so that made me happy!




Their website doens%26#39;t give me a lot of confidence.





I made reservations there for September with Xanterra and have heard nothing. I guess I better call.




Forever Resorts has a decent reputation I%26#39;ve worked for them in Montana. Like any big company they have their problems but I%26#39;ve never heard any major complaints. Its always a good idea to call just to make sure that a reservation has been recived and that there was no computer glitch. The thing I like about Forever Resorts is that they are in a sence a smaller company compaired to Xanterra which now opperates the S rim and GC Rail Road opperations.





The advice I give everyone is that if there is a problem with any company and/or their products and services complaining to others won%26#39;t get anything done. You have to write letters and call and talk to managment/supervisors.




To me, it was worth the phone call. I was driving everyone nuts worrying about it!!





Here%26#39;s the phone number: 877-386-4383





SJG




I just sent an email from there website and they responded promptly.




I called and everything is fine.





And I%26#39;m glad to hear from dragonflylady that they have a good reputation. The first time I looked at their webiste, some weeks ago, it was messed up---the page for the Salish Lodge, here in Washington, had text about the Black Hills and the Ogalala Sioux! But the problem has been fixed. (And that was their website manager%26#39;s problem anyway).





But it looks like they are pretty much sold out for late September, during rim-to-rim hiking season.

No comments:

Post a Comment