Saturday, April 21, 2012

Luxury Inn or B&B in Sept:El Portal or L'Auberge de Sedona

My husband and I will be traveling down to Sedona for three nights after leaving the Grand Canyon for two nights at El Tovar. This will be the third week of September. We stayed in a creekside cottage at the L%26#39;Auberge de Sedona about 10 years ago and ate at the restaurant and loved it. The reviews still look good, but we thought we should try something different. The El Portal reviews look very good. We could use any and all recommendations on inns or B%26amp;B%26#39;s and Restaurant in Sedona also. We did the jeep tour the last time and will be wanting to do this again. Any other recommendations on what else we should do while we are in the area. This will be the end of our trip as we will fly out of Flagstaff. Thank you so much for your help.





Sincerely,



ladydawg



Luxury Inn or B%26amp;B in Sept:El Portal or L'Auberge de Sedona


We are visiting Sedona for the first time in a few months. I have been doing research for a long time and one of the B%26amp;Bs that really appealed to me was Canyon Villa Inn. Although I haven%26#39;t been there I did call the owner and had a very informative conversation on the phone. The owner was very customer service oriented besides being kind and informative about Sedona. One of the things he mentioned is that all of the photos on his website are REAL, not airbrushed or Adobe enhanced. The views you see are the real ones.





I really wanted to stay at the Canyon Villa Inn but my hubby is not the B%26amp;B type and I just couldn%26#39;t persuade him. So although I can not personally recommend this B%26amp;B I would encourage you to check out the reviews and call the owner too.



Luxury Inn or B%26amp;B in Sept:El Portal or L'Auberge de Sedona


If you enjoy luxury accomodations and fine service I would encourage you to look at El Portal and Adobe Grand Villas. Also consider Enchantment and of course L%26#39;Auberge.




Hi Ladydawg,





I saw your recent post and thought I%26#39;d add my 2 cents. I just came back from a couple days in Sedona. We too did alot of research before we arrived. We saw the (mostly) stellar reviews for the Adobe Grand and booked the night there. We called the place directly, spoke to the receptionist regarding the room options and she was most helpful directing us to the perfect room (her name is Toyna). We absolutely loved, loved, loved the Adobe Grand. The rooms are so incredible. The website photos really don%26#39;t do them justice. The attention to details was first class. Beautiful furnishing, artwork, wood furniture. They provide fresh baked cookies, appetizers, beverages, throughout the afternoon (all served right in the main building) and had fresh baked bread just cooling in our room (a wonderful bread oven right in the room!). We loved the grounds, pool, spa too.





I know we will be back there when we travel through Sedona again. We just loved it! Best, Jake




Go to the site www.sedona.net and you can link to the B%26amp;B site for more choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment