Thursday, April 12, 2012

Please help me plan my Arizona trip

We are planning to fly into/out of Phoenix mid June. We have been to the Grand Canyon before so that is not a necessary visit. We are 2 adults, one 13 year old. We do not like large cities, shopping, congestion. We prefer natural areas, history, Native American culture. Suggestions for a 7 day trip?

Please help me plan my Arizona trip

I would recommend splitting your time between Tucson and Sedona. Tucson has beautiful mountains and hiking trails and the Kartchner Caverns outside of Tucson are definitely worth a visit. Search the Sedona forum and I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;ll find lots of trip ideas.

Please help me plan my Arizona trip

I would venture to northern Arizona....given that you want to be outdoors in June. head up through Sedona to Flagstaff and perhaps try some of the smaller towns and cities. Outdoors in Tucson in June is not a lot of fun.


I also suggest going north in June. My suggestions include Sedona, Flagstaff, Page/Lake Powell, Monument Valley, Canyon de Chelly, Petrified Forest.

You could spend a whole week just in Sedona/Flagstaff area. Or if you want to see more and do alot more driving, go to any of the other places I mentioned.

  • how to makeup
  • database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment