Thursday, April 12, 2012

Arizona Diamondbacks tickets

When do the regular season tickets go on sale? We are hoping to catch the July 6th game against the Padres. I%26#39;d love some guidance on seating! I%26#39;ve looked at the seating chart and looks like the Baseline Box area is reasonably priced...not the cheapest but far from the most expensive! (We%26#39;re a family of 5!) I have also seen reference to the Bullpen Reserves, but by looking at that map it seems so far away from the infield. Thanks!



Arizona Diamondbacks tickets


Season tickets are on sale now, but individual tickets are pending. I would not worry about availability...this isn%26#39;t 2000-2001. i would try to sit as low as possible. I always have issues with the temperature the higher we go. We had season tickets in row 14..and it was nice. I have also sat through games in the upper decks during the summer and it was not fun.





I would check back on their web site a couple months prior. (I will just be coming back from Virginia when you get here;)



Arizona Diamondbacks tickets


Thank you for your advice! I will check the Diamondbacks website in a month or two. Good tip on the upper seats...no thanks! I hope you enjoy your trip to Virginia! It is a beautiful state, with mountains to ocean, and a lot of history thrown in! It does get quite humid in the summer, so beware, as I imagine you aren%26#39;t so used to that with your ';dry heat';!!!




It is my first time and I am excited. I am looking forward to the amusement parks, and all the sites around Williamsburg. I think the kids will enjoy it. Enjoy your trip too and watch the heat.




This ballpark is fantasic! Went to a weekend series a few years ago in July when temps outside were 115.



Never know it inside. Every seat has a great view.





July is a tough month to visit Phoenix. Nobody is outside during the day!




Former season ticket holder here and you should be able to buy regular tickets in March. I am going to have to disagree and say that upper deck is better. I have sat all over (outfield, picnic area, down low) and upper deck has more feeling. I once sat near the baseline and had to tell the gentleman in front of me to put his newspaper down, it was blocking my view. Never had that happen in the upper deck. Don%26#39;t go too high, it can be warm up there. Row 21 is the limit. Section 318 is right behind the plate and you can see everything, pitches, Jumbotron, crazy Grandma dancing in section 309 and the cheap seat guy. Go Dbacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment