Thursday, April 12, 2012

Best hotel in Page

I have spent a couple of hours searching and reading revies and haven%26#39;t found a hotel in Page that seems to be adequate. I am not being snobbish! I was leaning toward the Courtyard until I read a review about bedbugs. We usually look for 4 star motels but I guess they don%26#39;t exist in this area. We have stayed at some 3 star which were perfectly fine but I see quite a few complaints about these. Any ideas?



Thanks



Best hotel in Page


Read this post



http://tinyurl.com/39h6ny



Best hotel in Page


Page has no 4/5 star accomodation. We have stayed at Courtyard and it was fine. No bedbugs at all. Take those reviews with a grain of salt. Good restaurant and we prefered a groundfloor room with sliding doors to the small patio and garden. Ask for a west facing room with the best views.



Tet

No comments:

Post a Comment