Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thanks RedRox!

Just wanted to say thank you for all of your recommendations for Sedona. We were blown away by how beautiful Sedona was! You really cannot grasp it with pictures, you have to go! The Pink Jeep tour was the best (my kids said %26#39;the best thing they have EVER done!) The views from inside and on the Red Rocks along the Broken Arrow Tour were breathtaking. Our tour guide, Joe, was the best ever, knowledgeable, good natured (he even did a handstand and juggled for my kids!) I hope we are able to return to Sedona again - you are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. Thanks again!

Thanks RedRox!

Humbly accepting your thanks...

Glad you has such a good time.

And I%26#39;m now shutting down my PC. Heading out the door for Australia and New Zealand. I%26#39;ll be back in 3 weeks.

Happy traveling y%26#39;all!

Thanks RedRox!

Kia Ora!


RedRox, have a FANTASTIC trip! I%26#39;ll be starting to plan another trip to Sedona/Grand Canyon this fall for the fall of 2009, and will surely pick your brain again! :-)

  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment