Saturday, April 21, 2012

Westin Kierland 1 bedroom condos?

We are going to the Westin Kierland condos the end of April and it says we have a limited kitchen. Does anyone know if this is still an OK size to cook in? By cook I mean breakfast and lunch stuff mostly. Is the fridge small?

Thanks for any help. I cannot really find a photo of the limited kitchen.

Westin Kierland 1 bedroom condos?

Hi Sally1115: In scanning the Phoenix Forum I find that you did not get any replies to your question regarding the limited kitchen facilities at the Kierland. Although I am not familliar with the property, if you still need help I would be glad to pursue the question. Will probably need the complete name of the property to do so. Are you staying at Westin Kierland Villas? Or is this part of a time share? Will do my best...Rick (constatn-cruiser), Gold Canyon, Arizona

  • com and interop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment